The Division of Risk Management and Societal Safety offers a range of courses with the ultimate aim of providing competencies to society that are crucial to build a safer, more resilient and sustainable future.
We provide programs on bachelor level, master level and a PhD-education on the topic of risk and safety and offer commissioned education for professionals.
We play an important role for several educational programs at Lund University where we offer key courses and are responsible for the strategic development of the programs. In addition, we offer commissioned education courses and learning labs suited for practitioners within the fields of risk, safety, and disaster management.
- MSc in Risk, Safety and Crisis Management (5 years, in Swedish) – on LTH's website
- MSc in Disaster Risk Management and Climate Change Adaptation – on Lund University's website
- MSc in Risk Management and Safety Engineering (2 years, in Swedish) – on LTH's website
- BSc in Fire Safety Engineering (3 years, in Swedish) – on LTH's website
- PhD in Risk and Safety – syllabus (PDF, 244 kB, new tab)
- MSc in Human Factors and Systems Safety – on the programme's website
- Learning labs in Human Factors and Systems Safety – on the programme's website
- Short courses for practitioners in the area of safety and resilience (in Swedish) – on Lund University's website
- Process Safety for the industry (in Swedish) – on the website of LUVIT for Lund University